Macros per Smoothie
Protein: 10 g
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Sugar: 16 g
Fibre: 5 g
The Green Goblin Smoothie
Don’t let the colour scare you, this nutrient-rich smoothie is loaded with vitamins and tastes fruitier than it looks. Made with spinach, kale, banana, pineapple, mangos, and yogurt.
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla, unsweetened nut milk
- 50 grams ripe banana ~1/2 small, peeled and broken up
- 50 grams frozen mango ~1/4 cup
- 50 grams frozen pineapple ~1/4 cup
- 22 grams frozen spinach ~1/4 cup
- 60 grams non-fat plain yogurt ~1/4 cup
- ice to achieve desired consistency and volume 1/4~1/2 cup recommended to start
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the approximate order listed
- Cover with lid and blend until thoroughly combined*
*longer blending (~1 minute on high) recommended for more of a whipped consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!