Let’s keep it simple and beautiful this Valentines day – after all, the best things in life are… right?
Who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries? Impress that special someone with these nutritious berries with a hint of chocolate. The best of both worlds – pairing perfectly with your favourite beverage or frozen dessert to cap off the night.
Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries
Macros per 1 Serving
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Sugar: 22 g
Fibre: 4 g
Dark & White Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper
- Evenly space out strawberries
- In a small microwave safe bowl, gently melt dark chocolate on low power – stirring regularly to support even melting (~every 20 seconds until completely melted)
- Using a tablespoon, drizzles chocolate over strawberries
- Repeat above two steps with white chocolate
- Refrigerate chocolate drizzled strawberries for at least 30 mins
- Serve immediately (or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days)
Looking for more Chocolate recipes? Try Dark Chocolate Banana Trail Mix.
Looking for Chocolate for baking? We like using Chipits.