A frozen banana dessert that tastes just like a snickers bar…
Wait a minute?! No, this is really happening!
Frozen Banana Snickers Dessert
These bananas are coated in a layer of peanut butter and caramel then topped with chocolate and chopped peanuts to make a healthy frozen banana snickers. Absolutely perfect for a refreshing summer treat!
- 1 baking sheet medium-large in size
- parchment paper to cover baking sheet
- 1 microwave-safe bowl small
- Prepare a medium-large baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Slice banana in half and then split it down the middle so you have four sections and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread a layer of the caramel sauce on top of banana slices.
- Then spread on a layer of peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in 15 second increments, stirring in between until melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over banana slices.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours or overnight to harden. Enjoy!
Calories: 340kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 6gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gFiber: 4gSugar: 30g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!