Macros per Smoothie
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Sugar: 18 g
Fibre: 5 g
Matcha Man Smoothie
Make it rain with this powerhouse of antioxidants. Vibrant in colour and even more so in flavour, this smoothie is creamy in texture with matcha green tea, mango, and… wait for it… Spinach! Don’t dis it til’ you try it – we bet you won’t even notice this sneaky ingredient.
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla, unsweetened nut milk
- 1 tsp 100% pure matcha powder sugar and additive free
- 100 grams ripe banana ~1 small, peeled and broken up
- 50 grams frozen mango ~1/4 cup
- 43 grams frozen spinach ~1/2 cup
- ice to achieve desired consistency and volume 1/4~1/2 cup recommended to start
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the approximate order listed
- Cover with lid and blend until thoroughly combined*
*longer blending (~1 minute on high) recommended for more of a whipped consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!