By Kaori Kay Cheslock, RHNP
Another goodie to add to your meal idea toolbox!
These recipes are super easy and quick, yet delicious and healthy. Be creative with the ingredients – feel free to swap the vegetables/ fruit… You can make them into your own version.
I hope these ideas help you enjoy the variety of meals to start off your morning strong!
Macros Per Serving
Protein: 18 g
Fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 23 g
Sugar: 4 g
Fibre: 2 g
Sweet Protein Rice Cakes
- 2 ea plain rice cakes
- 125 g low fat cottage cheese (~1/2 cup)
- 30 g low fat Greek yogurt (~2 tbsp)
- 0.1 g Stevia (~1/2 tbsp)
- 2 ea medium strawberries sliced
- cinnamon to taste
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and stevia. Mix well.
- Take rice cakes and spread the mixture evenly.
- Add sliced strawberries on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon to finish it all off and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!