Macros per Smoothie
Protein: 38 g
Fat: 21 g
Carbohydrates: 72 g
Sugar: 38 g
Fibre: 13 g
Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
This high protein blend of creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanuts, and rich cocoa tastes just like a traditional peanut butter cup and is guaranteed to make you crack a smile. Try this dessert-like smoothie is made up of the above mentioned ingredients as well as bananas, nut milk, dates, and whey protein. A nutritious sweet snack to be enjoyed any time of day!
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened nut milk
- 120 grams ripe banana ~1 medium
- 15 grams 100% natural peanut butter 1 tbsp
- 17 grams roasted peanuts ~2 tbsp
- 5 grams unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tbsp
- 50 grams pitted medjool dates ~2 large, non-dehydrated
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- ice to achieve desired consistency and volume 1/4~1/2 cup recommended to start
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the approximate order listed
- Cover with lid and blend until thoroughly combined*
*longer blending (~1 minute on high) recommended for more of a whipped consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!