Get energized with this coffee protein shake recipe!
This refreshing beverage contains chilled coffee and packs loads of protein (27 grams!) into one thick, delicious shake.
In just 5 minutes you’ll have a delicious, creamy breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up that’s packed with protein.
Macros per Serving
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 7 g
Carbohydrates: 38 g
Sugar: 16 g
Fibre: 9 g
Coffee Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup chilled coffee of your choice (or more to achieve desired smoothie consistency)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 120 g frozen banana (~1,8″ medium)
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop scoop vanilla protein powder of your choice (I use Diesel New Zealand Whey Protein Vanilla Ice Cream in this recipe)
- Splenda to taste
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth
- Enjoy immediately
Love Coffee? Looking for more coffee recipes – try our Kickstart Smoothie.
Looking for Ingredients: Diesel New Zealand Whey Protein